Monday, April 28, 2008

"Out There"

OK, the notices to patients about our plans will go out on Wednesday. We have begun sending out emails and talking to people about our plans for the Peace Corps. So we are officially out in the open and everyone can feel free to discuss the situation. I was going to say that we had "come out" or "outed ourselves", but somehow that conveyed an erroneous impression. Therefore I guess it is correct to say that we are "out there," which is what a number of our friends have thought all along--that we are truly "out there" and that this decision just shows that we have gone "around the bend" and beyond hope of making it back to sanity.
Kip

2 comments:

Meghan said...

I'll say! :) Just kidding - hope the "informing of patients" process goes smoothly. Can't wait to see you in May.

primaldreams said...

I tried to check out your Google group but I think that your link was broken.

Good luck on your prep