Really big news!! Our daughter Meghan got engaged to her long-time boyfriend Joey. He popped the question on Saturday after calling us on Friday to get our blessing, which we readily gave. More important, Meghan said Yes. The ring is beautiful and was designed by Joey to incorporate a stone from his great-grandfather--very special. No details on a date or other details. They are both just basking in the glow for now.
Glad to say that the second practice language test is completed and we both survived. No results for a few days though. I won't make this a long post but I do want all of you to look at the last post from Sunday. It has a movie of our host family's house. Just go to the website http://doranafrica.blogspot.com and you will see it. Apparently I posted it but no email notice was sent out. Oh the vagaries of the internet!
Kip
P.S.
1 comment:
Thanks, Dad!! Joey and I are thrilled!
Post a Comment