I HAVE FIXED THE PROBLEM WITH POSTINGS, SO I AM RE-POSTING THE LAST THREE WHICH WERE COMPLETED OVER THE PAST MONTH.
KIP
____________________________________________________________________
As always, times are busy. The first 4 photos are from our Peace Corps get-together for Thanksgiving. About 35 PCV's and a variety of other international folks. Even managed turkey, stuffing and all the fixins'
Hard to see in this picture, but this tiny dog ran off with a giant turkey leg. I tried to get close enough to get a good shot, but he was not going to let me anywhere near his prize and his little legs kept pumping until he was out of sight.
OK guys--the PC ladies are stunning.
I invited some of the neighbor boys over to learn how to play checkers. They were delighted as board games are a rare treat here. The next day we took a piece of paper and red and black markers to make their own board. Matching beer bottle caps served as playing pieces to complete the set. You could even make kings.
These are all from World AIDS Day in the village of Mogobane--a real Kgosi
The Police College Choir
The energy of traditional dancers
No comments:
Post a Comment