Monday, July 20, 2009

There’s No Place like Home

First you follow the yellow brick road…... Well it’s not really yellow or brick. It is rather brick red and mostly dirt because of the road construction. So click on the movie below to see a short video of the neighborhood.





Toto, I don't think we are in Kansas any more. So click your ruby slippers and then on the second video which will give you the nickel tour of the Doran residence

2 comments:

Meghan said...

No shower??? I'd die! Just kidding... not too shabby by Peace Corps standards! I'm really glad I have the visual. xoxo

Pam Lewis-O'Connor said...

Thank you for the interesting report on your home. I have enjoyed reading your other blogs. Please say Hi to Phoebe Lee from Pam and Tip O'Connor in Boise, Idaho. Also, would be interesting in any information regarding the "clinic" or "orphanage" where she thought she would be spending her time.
Thanks, Pam Lewis-O'Connor